Monday, October 19, 2009

eBay - Low Quality Expiration - DC10

Posted on 11:23 PM by programlover









I got the following notice from what appears to be Ebay.com today:




Quote:






After a thorough review of your account, our team has determined that your account has been generating low quality traffic as gauged by our internal measures. We wanted to bring to your attention that our team has decided to terminate your account on October 19, 2009


Anyone else receive a similar notice? I am surprised as I have generated several nice sales for Ebay this month. Which I believe total well over $1000. I started the month with 20+ clicks a day @ .14 based probably based on a $475 sale of an antique china cabinet. My QPC did drop over the month to a low of .01 but had increased 2 days in a row based on several sales. The last day I could view the QPC for (Saturday I believe) I had 3 sales totaling over $400. Over the month I worked hard to get my clicks up to averaging 60+ for the last several days.



My antique furniture website is targeted toward creating customers for our live North Georgia antique auctions. Which is a bricks and mortar type auction house. So I doubt that these customers would be considered "low quality traffic".



Email I received also states:




Quote:






You are not permitted to rejoin the eBay Partner Network.


While I considered Ebay's antique furniture listing an enhancement to my website. The amout of effort I put into earning $50 for the month of October is pretty much a joke. I guess in the future I will be directing what Ebay.com considers "low quality traffic" toward Amazon.com!