Sunday, November 1, 2009

CheapFlightsCo Please review my site for SEO and potential

Posted on 1:55 AM by programlover









I booked some flights today online and thought to myself that thousands of people do this every day, so I want to be earning something from it somewhere. I joined an affilate program and bought a domain name, www.cheapflightsco.com, I think a bargain at $6,95. I built a basic template, added sub folders and subdomains all linked to the homepage. I have added individual locations to each page, 60 of them and added H3 H1 and some meta tags plus a Google sitemap. I am now in the process of submitting my site using IBP10. Please let me know what you think about the website design, layout, meta tags, SEO and potential.



Any ideas apprciated.



Thank you.



http://www.cheapflightsco.com



Cheap Flights