Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Get Real Help from a REAL SEO Professional!

Posted on 4:59 PM by programlover









Hey Folks,



for those of you that dont know me:



I am based in London, have been an SEO professional for 5 years, during which time I have worked on some of the worlds top Poker sites, and now I am head of search marketing (organic and paid) for Europes largest Live Entertainment site, with several million users per month.



Im offering FREE SEO Advice over at my new Search Engine Forums: http://seoforums.org



So far lots of people have asked great questions, and a lot of people have added some great help and advice.



If you would like help on ANY SEO PROBLEM - just stop by and ask!



thanks



MOG



ALSO: Once you have asked your questions, let others know here what you thought of the advice!!