Saturday, November 14, 2009

[WTS] KEYWORD RESEARCH: You Give Me The Niche(s), I'll Find You The BEST Keywords Available

Posted on 3:55 PM by programlover









DPers.....



My service is basic and straightforward. I provide keyword research for those marketers who don't have the time or the desire to do it themselves.



I'm no magician, so I can't "generate" keyword phrases if they don't exist. I can only compile lists based on the phrases that people are actually inputting into Google.



I will say that I'm pretty darn good at finding keyword phrases. I don't say that to be cocky. It's just that I have performed several hundred keyword lists for many, many marketers, and pretty tend to be happy with my work.



So what exactly will you be getting?



Once I know the niche(s) that you'd like a keyword list on, I'll do my research and provide you with a list of the highest searched keyword phrases that have less than 100,000 competing pages in Google. (That's having the keyword INSIDE of quotation marks).



Also, I will provide the InTitle competition stats for the keyword phrases as well. This "Title Comp" stat shows how many pages in Google have the keyword phrase in the title field. The logic goes that the greater this number, the harder it will be to rank for this particular keyword.



This stat is gaining a lot of attention and is being used more and more by marketers as an additional tool in deciding how "good" a keyword phrase is.



Having a strong keyword list to base your marketing and content creation on should be the foundation of your online ventures. Targeting the right keyword phrases can mean the difference between making money and not making a penny.



Now, the service I provide isn't too technicial. Most people are happy to do keyword research themselves, and that's great.



The marketers I work with usually can do keyword research, but simply choose to outsource the project instead. Either they don't want to bother with the somewhat tedious task of going through and filtering down keywords themselves, or they find it more cost efficient to outsource the project to me and instead spend their time working on other income producing activities.



If that sounds like you, then let's work together. I have worked with hundreds of marketers on other forums, but I have just started to offer my keyword research service here on Digital Point.



Here are some testimonials from three DP members:



Feedback from DP Member: OIC


Quote:






Guys he is amazing he is very very good at keyword research $10 worth it? Yes without a doubt with this keyword report you will be easily able to go out their and get drive traffic from nearly untapped keywords which have alot of search's



I told him to do keyword research on 2 niche's similar to each other online games / flash games.



Online games : provided 166 keywords which were very detailed and alot of them dont have any major competition to get up in so a bit of seo work and you're right there!



Flash games : Provided 84 keywords with the same usefulness as online games plenty of keywords which would bring in plenty of visitors but are pretty much untapped





He sets the search's out into 3 results Broad, Phrase and Exact if you dont know what these mean he gives you a very informative explanation on what they are. He also shows the SEO competion of each keyword and the title competition.



Also if you dont have microsoft excel no problem he provides the report in .xls and .ods which is great because i use openoffice instead of microsoft office



The report is great it was prompt went past my expections of a good keyword research report and for $10 its a bargain so buy it now. It will help you're website alot and help you get more visitors from untapped keywords which are fresh!







My review



10/10




Feedback from DP Member: Nortamas


Quote:






Very good and thorough service for anyone that wants to take advantage of niche service. Comprehensive service means these niches will last you for quite a long while if you're actually developing them properly (245 niche results). The dual formats and very structured instruction (separates the results into three categories, broad phrases, phrases, and ezact) means you will receive a very professional service. Turnaround time was quick (about a day) and price is $10, so you cannot go wrong with this package. I don't see why anyone wouldn't take advantage of this offer instead of spending day after day looking for inferior quality results.



5/5




Feedback from DP Member: rotem


Quote:






I got review copy from this guy, to be honest, he surprised me. After a day I got an email from him with full, detailed keyword research. The email was very informative and help me to understand and to find some new keywords to work on , I will sure work with him again.

My review: 10/10




Feedback from DP Member: moneymaker3894


Quote:






I bought 6 keyword packages from 100Bones. The turnaround time was great, as was the research itself. 5/5 from me. Will order more!



Thanks Bones!






My fee is just $10 per keyword project. If you are interested, just send the appropriate Paypal payment to salesking2007@juno.com along with your niche(s).



I'll send you a confirmation email to let you know that I received your payment, and that your project(s) is on my work schedule.



Please ask any questions that you may have.



Respectfully,



100Bones



FAQ:



1. What's the turnaround time?

The turnaround time is generally 48 hours for a single project, and a couple days more for larger projects.



2. How many keyword phrases will I get?

That really depends on the niche itself. I can usually find between 50-125 keyword phrases for a certain niche. Some have much less. Some have much, much more. Like I said, it really depends on the niche.