Friday, October 16, 2009

Disney Gaming Niche

Posted on 9:23 PM by programlover









I have a site that has been online since 2001 and is generating the same amount of unique users daily, with the same amount of pageviews daily, for the past 5-6 years. It is SEO and I am happy that I finally got around to adding ads to the site a couple months ago.



I haven't added any content/news to the site since early 2008, but it's still generating the same consistent activity.



It is earning $5-7/day on weekdays and $10-$15/day on weekends. I think this is because youth search for games more on the weekend.

I believe my earnings are decent, but sadly, I am only getting $0.01-0.10 per click. That is A LOT of clicks on a Saturday and Sunday.



My ad placement is perfect (that's why I'm getting so many clicks), but I just want to figure out ways to earn more $. So any tips on what I can do?



Thanks DP.