Friday, October 16, 2009

[WTB] Looking for Web Designer for ongoing partnership

Posted on 10:52 PM by programlover









Hello Everyone,



We are a web development company. We are looking to hire high quality web designers to outsource our work to on a regular basis. This is for an ongoing gig with me for many projects in the future so I am looking to hire the perfect person for a long term partnership. You must be highly experienced and I won't hire anyone with poor work to show for.



I need a

* XHTML|CSS Coder who can code valid css xhtml and can also code wordpress & joomla

* PSD designer who can create professional designs for service companys (i.e a dentist)



If interested, please PM me the following.

1. Your *best* 5 webdesign portfolio

2. Your rate

3. Your average turnaround time