Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Looking for article writers (paying $8-$20) per article

Posted on 8:21 AM by programlover









Looking for quality writers that are proficient in English. The topic you are writing about is Windows 7. I need you to write one of the following Windows 7 related:



* news

* tutorials

* tips



Those who can provide an article everyday will be given an additional $3-$5 per article depending on the technicality and length





If you are interested, pm me with the following:



1) Quote (if you can work for cheaper or you desire a higher rate)

2) Availability (When are you available, how often can you write)

3) Writing experience (if any)

4) A writing sample (I need you to write an article as a sample. If it passes, I will use your article and pay you for it. If not, then I probably will not hire you)



If you don't pm me with all the above, I won't read your pm.

I won't reply to every pm. You will only receive a PM if you have been accepted, but I read every PM. Thanks to everyone.

__________________