Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[WTB] Add our bookmark/subscribe button to large sites and get paid

Posted on 6:21 AM by programlover









Hello,



I need someone to add this button/icon to large sites:



http://www.thebestlinks.com/widget/install



It can be used together with other social bookmarking services. If you have contacts with big sites and are able to add our button or if you think you can convince large sites to add it or if you are the owner of a big site...please reply to this thread.



We're already ranked at 22,000 in Alexa, only active for one month...but want more quality sites added. We're willing to pay owners to try the button for a minimum of 30 days(since we think they will get convince to keep it after this time passed).



I'll pay for performance. Tell me the site you will be able to add our button to and the price I have to pay for it. I'm able to pay by PayPal.



Thanks!