Saturday, October 31, 2009

PR remains 0 after slash

Posted on 7:56 PM by programlover









Hi guys,



I started my blog in 2007 and reached PR4 in early 2008. Then I wrote some paid product review. One week later my PR got slashed to 0 and I immediately removed the review and all other hints, that associates me with that review site.



However my PR still remains at 0 until today. While my traffic never got hit, it actually increased further over time, the PR0 is a serious problem for selling advertisement spots on my blog.



I also have another blog with a different domain name on the same IP which also got slashed from PR2 to PR0 at the same moment. Until today it also remains PR0, although I never posted any paid review on this domain at any time.



Should I switch my provider and start a new blog there? Can I send an email to google? (or will they just punish me further?)

I want to sell some adspace, however no one is interested in PR0...