Saturday, October 31, 2009

[WTS] Do You Need A Creative Blogger That Offers Inexpensive Content?

Posted on 6:26 PM by programlover









For a short and limited time I am offering my services as a blogger for your website.



What Do You Need?



* Content that are easily digestible to your reader without boring them to tears!



* A writer who can write in a conversational tone.



* A writer that will be long term, or short term with a view to a long term working relationship.




We all have daily responsibilities and writing content is by no means my primary role in life as I work at a hotel and will never place myself in a position as a full-time writer or pretend that I have a team of writers working with me, so if you are looking for someone like that, then this offer isn't for you.



What Do I Offer?



* 200-300 words of solid content.



* Rate: $1.97 per post



* Brand New Content that the search engines will love.




From my past experience on DP, I find that I am better suited in some niches than others, so if you are interested in this offer, send me a PM or reply in this thread with the niche you would like me to write about. I will let you know if I can do it or not.



This is a limited offer and I am looking for a long term role here.



You can purchase a pack of 20 blog posts for $38.00 which gives a little discount. This will be delivered over a period of 1 month. I will only accept 3 clients, so this offer is very limited.



Delivery time for 1 client will be one month, and each additional client I will add a week onto the month. So client 2 will get the blog posts delivered over a month and one week, and client 3 will get their blog posts delivered over a month and two weeks. This gives me enough time for my job, my free time and delivering great content to my clients.



For people that PM me, please understand that once I respond to your PM, I will not wait more than a few hours to hear back from you since I offer my services on first-come-first-served basis.



Payment is via paypal for the blog post package and will be required upfront.



You can view a sample of my work here:



http://www.omgn.com/nexus/?m=200605



Feel free to ask questions.



Sarah Harvey