Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[WTS] Selling MagMyself.com - Complete Site [Magmypic.com Clone]

Posted on 5:51 AM by programlover









Hey guys,



My friend made a custom script for me on the clone of Magmypic.com



So, I bought MagMyself.com domain and installed the script.



The script is new and not duplicated!



I didn't have time to work on this, since I really don't have the idea to edit this and that. I ain't a good programmer.



I also didn't have the time to give traffic and promote it.



So, consider NO Pr, Traffic and Revenue.



What you get:

1. The Complete Script

2. The domain



I don't guarantee support since I am not the one who made the script. My friend did it.



But I may help you as much as I could.



You are not allowed to duplicate and manipulate nor sell the script!



Starting BID is: $100



I will just tell you when will this end.



Thank you!