Thursday, October 29, 2009

[WTS] Traffic for Google AdSense + Earning in Your account.

Posted on 3:28 PM by programlover









Hello!



Now I'm serving traffic special for your Google AdSense!



What do I offer?



- I will give you more than 30,000 Unique Visitors to your website (to keep your CTR controlled and to avoid Google adsense suspicious) (for 11$)

(All package is included with 30,000 Unique Visitors Hits)



Here are the package



- 30 Legal International Visitor Clicks = 0.45$/visitor

- 30 Legal US, Canada and UK Visitor Clicks = 0.85$/visitor



Minimum Order: 30 Visitor Click.



EXAMPLE



If you order 60 Clicks International, It means : 11$ (30k UV Hits) + 0.45$ x 60 = 27$ = 38$



For best result, please use High Paying Keywords on your adsense blog/web to gain more result on your adsense earning.



*even you are not ordering more clicks from me, the traffic will still run to your website / blog.



Send me your question you still confuse



No more reviews!