Monday, October 26, 2009

[WTS] WoW Cheating Blog

Posted on 10:22 PM by programlover









Hi, i recently created a WoW cheating blog, looking forward to earning decent money off add revenue. I've made a project similar to this before and after only a few weeks i was making just over a dollar a day off adsense.



So why would i sell it?



Well right now I'm starting a bigger project and I need to get all the money I can to hire someone to design the site for me, so that's why I'm selling.



Is the content yours?



No, the contents not mine but I have a vip account on a forum and will give it to the winner, it's good for another few months. Normally costs about 25$



The sites wowcheating.com - it's a premium domain name.



What you get :



Account - Easily get content

WoWCheating.com - The Site

Free Installation



Right now I'm getting about 190 - 200 unique hits a day, all traffic is returning visitors and search engine generated.



http://my.statcounter.com/project/st...164288&guest=1



As you can see the site just started up and got indexed by google, with about 30 minutes effort a week at the most you can keep this traffic up and most likely increase it!



Revenue : I'll post an adsense pic shortly



BID : 30$



BIN : 45$



Bidding ends in 24 hours or when i think its at a good price or when the bin is met. Thanks guys