Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Lesson for CB Newbies

Posted on 8:25 AM by programlover









Okay - I've seen a pile of threads on here over the last year claiming that people are getting screwed by Clickbank because they go without a sale for a couple days or whatever. If you look at your stats daily (as most of us to), it can get a little upsetting when you see $0 - especially when you're used to making some money each day.



I average $60-$70 per day on CB, which is nice, but not outstanding (this thread isn't about me or my Clickbank revenue). This past Thursday I had my first day without a single sale in a few weeks. It kind of pissed me off. My traffic is pretty consistent day to day with the weekends being a little slower than weekdays on average. Anyway, the two days before Thursday had been better than average, so I tried to calm myself down. I poured myself a beer, sat down on the couch, watched a football game and forgot all about my CB issues.



Anyway, Friday and Saturday were two amazing days - it brought my weekly total back way above average, despite a $0 day mixed in. The moral of the story is - don't get to fussed about daily stats. Bad days happen - it doesn't mean CB screwed up and it doesn't mean you are doing anything wrong. Good days will also happen and if you focus on them and forget the crappy days, I guarantee you will be a happier internet marketer. Look at your weekly/monthly stats so that the good days cancel out the bad ones.