Monday, November 16, 2009

***Looking for Sponsor for a Project (Small Donation)***

Posted on 5:55 AM by programlover









Hello I am looking for someone to sponsor a project I am starting. I am making a blog on the New York Mets but the problem is I now have a cash shortage. If anyone is willing to donate at least $35 I will be extremely grateful, this is what you can get out of it:



1. Ad on side of site that will stay up for X amount of time until we believe it has been up for $35 + worth of time.

2. Once I start making money for my site you will be the first one to get the profit

3. Become a writer. As I said it is a Mets blog so if interested you can write for it.



Like I said I need at least $35 I will "pay you back" those ways or if you insist, not at all.If you can do more then $35 that will be even better as it will give me extra cash for things to benefit the site, that would also mean you'll get your money back faster because of more traffic. PM or post here if interested. The more money you can donate the better .