Monday, November 16, 2009

[WTS] Autocontent Anti Aging Site for Sell

Posted on 9:31 PM by programlover









  • URL: http://www.antiagingarea.info

  • will Expire on: 30th November,2010

  • Content: Created with high quality PLR Articles

  • Design: unique

  • Register: Godaddy

Description:



Everyone, specially women are anxious about their age. If you are a niche marketer then you know how good this evergreen niche is.



Anything Anti Aging related is seen to be an Evergreen topic, meaning it is always HOT for marketing and earning cash. So who want to look younger or Niche Marketer, this site is great for you.





AntiAgingArea.info



With this easy to remember domain and a great topic you will never run out of material, readers to gather or products and services to promote.

Anti Aging Area is a fully loaded SEO'ed blog ready to let you take the Anti Aging niche by storm and start profiting this hot topic.



I built this site from the ground up to give you:
  • A highly easy to remember appealing domain




  • A beautifully custom designed premium level theme




  • 100% related high demand content.




  • Integrated Money Making options via Adsense and Clickbank and more...

With quality content your readers will feel much more at home and will be likely to become long term readers.... If you buy this blog you can take it to the next level and possibly establish yourself as an authority blog.





How will this blog make me money





I personally use these methods on my own blogs so know that they can work.
  • Google Adsense is installed neatly in the site. I personally bring in $100's per month using Adsense on my own websites




  • This niche is great for affiliate marketing. There are lots of awesome offers you can promote! Like ClickBank and Amazon and CPA.




  • Companies often look for blogs to give opinions of products and services. Offer paid reviews on this blog and earn even more. Ask me for where to find page review orders.




  • Sell ads. If you need I will help you integrate banner ads and link ads for sale on your site. This could generate a nice wad of extra cash each month. I can tell you where you find these ads.


Why am I selling AntiAgingArea.info?





I flip sites as part of my living. I really enjoy selling a blog and watching it grow into something special.





What happens after the sale?



I won't run and leave you. I will be available for email support and will e help with the transfer process. I'll also give you a 30 day grace period to move the blog and provide recommendations and ideas if you feel you need my input.... I want you to succeed as your success is good for my business.





****BIN BONUSES****





I like selling sites fast so I can wrap the project up and get on with the next one.
  • FREE complete domain transfer

  • FREE Site setup to your host

  • 30 days additional FREE hosting if you need(That's 60 with the grace period)

Any Questions?

You want to know Anything then just ask a question or contact me direct.

  • Email me or Ychat: netai_roy@yahoo.com or netairoys@yahoo.com

  • Gtalk : netairoys Yahoo IM: netai_roy

Traffic Details:



Site is new.



Already indexed by Google and Yahoo







------------------------------------------------



Bid Start: $10 only



Increment: $2



BIN: $50



Payment: Paypal only



Auction Ends: 24 Hours

__________________