Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little Help at my Website (about a BrainStorm...)

Posted on 1:49 PM by programlover









Hello mates...



I'm here to ask for a little BrainStorm for my websites...



I'm owner of some Gaming Websites, like miniclip and so on...and all in non-english languages. My biggest one is in PT...





What happens to it:



1- "Content Is King". Go to hell with this. I don't have content O.o

The max. I can do is create unique descriptions to all my games manually, to 40 to 50 words...but just it >.<



2- "Article Marketing!!!" Go to hell with this again. All my websites aren't english. As I said, the biggest one is in PT. You know how much article directories are in PT? 3! Three!!!!!! And the biggest one has PR3 --'



3- "Publish articles on other websites - ezines, information sites, media sites, even article banks". Almost no Article Banks and EZines in PT. All media sites are controled by the big-boys, who has their own gaming websites.



4- "Press Release!". Are you kidding? There aren't any Article Directories at all! There are no 'press release' websites in PT!







What can I do to me more influent, and has more backlinks, and, of course, more Domain Autority in my niche?

The only thing I'm doing right now is contacting blog and site owners from same niche, and trying to do link exchange or guest postings...





Thank Everyone =)