Sunday, October 25, 2009

[WTS] Be an admin of your own ptc site with this complete ptc scripts

Posted on 11:49 AM by programlover










Quote:






ARE YOU READY TO BE AN ADMIN OF YOUR OWN PTC SITE?




With this PACKAGE you will get all the PTC-BUX Scripts of every PTC site!







FOR ONLY $15.00!!!

COMPLETE WILL README.TXT Installation INSTRUCTIONS!



Quote:






DISCLAIMER: $15 is too much for me to provide 1 on 1 approach in teaching how to install this script in your webhost. BUT I AM VERY SURE THAT THE README.TXT IS VERY COMPLETE AND CLEAR ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU HOW IT IS DONE.



Quote:






ADDITIONAL NOTES: Due to threatening competition with my buyers after buying my script, I AM LIMITING TO SELL THIS SCRIPT ONLY FOR 5 PEOPLE! THIS IS VERY RUSH! SO ORDER NOW!


ONLY $15 FOR 5 PEOPLE! ONLY 5 COPIES LEFT!