Sunday, October 25, 2009

Now i know why people call paypal as gaypal .

Posted on 2:20 PM by programlover









I do not know but paypal is acting wierd on my account .



someone sends me money i accept it after few days i find that his account got limited and all my money is reversed for no reason whatsoever .



I reply to paypal explaining everything .they await for response from buyer .since the buyers paypal is limited for whatever reason he doesnt respond to paypal and still all my money is reversed to paypal .



Question is where does the money go ?

Since his account is limited he cannot be able to use those money .



In short Paypal steals the money .



This has happened with me 7th time now .



I know the suggestion : you people will say to deal with trusted buyers ..



But i really hate GAYPAL .