Friday, October 30, 2009

New forum, check it out

Posted on 2:56 PM by programlover









Before I start, I read before I posted here and it says post anything to your hearts desire, so please dont give me an infraction, as I am doing nothing wrong.





Hi all, me anda friend have started a new forum based around making money online legally and also advice on online gaming etc, we are a new forum so please go over and sign up and start posting to help us and yourselves out and also feel free to make suggestions, in our sugestions section if you would like to anything new there.



We are also running a posting competition where the top poster will win a .com domain name and cash there will also be runner up prizes, more details on the site.



So please visit www.4ums.com and sign up now.





Thanks and enjoy