Friday, October 30, 2009

[WTS] Website selling an ebook about Working Out/Health (pr2)

Posted on 10:57 PM by programlover









I'm selling my website http://biggerarsm24hours.com



This was my first ever venture into online money making. I created it in August. I designed the site (as you can see it sucks since it was my first time) I even wrote the e-book from scratch. I was planning on selling it but never got around to it because I quickly moved into other online ventures.



I never tried to drive traffic to the site but did some backlinking. Near the end of July I decided to throw on CPALead and made $18.21 in just over a month with no promotion whatsoever (http://i33.tinypic.com/2mg6tg0.jpg). I just decided to throw on CPALead again on it and made $0.45 yesterday!



The site has a PR2 and ranks anywhere from the first page to the third page on Google for the broad keyword: bigger arms. Last time I checked in was on the 2nd page but it jumps around a lot. It was steady as the 4th result for a while and even jumped to #1 for a couple days.



The website has a lot of potential if it can be redesigned and rewritten by a professional copywriter and promoted by someone who knows how. With just a bit of effort, it can rank very well for many keywords. Could maybe even be a clickbank product?



Don't have any other traffic stats since this was my first site and was just learning the ropes.



What you get:

1. The domain

2. The website

3. The e-book along with the rights to modify it in anyway you like.

4. A twitter account with over 400 followers. Never once posted about the ebook, got a lot of natural followers by just talking about bodybuilding. The twitter account also ranks well for the search term bigger arms



What I'm looking to get:

BIN of $300 or we can discuss depending on the offer.



Starting bid $25



Any questions post here or PM.