Friday, October 30, 2009

[WTS] .EDU Blog links or Own your own .EDU Blog

Posted on 5:55 AM by programlover









I'm a student at a major US university with web space and access to create .EDU blogs.



What I can offer:

  • .EDU links on my webspace

  • .EDU pages

  • .EDU blog posts



    OR




  • Admin control over your own .EDU blog




The basic .edu links and customizable pages (first 2 items above) are located at university.edu~myusername

the blog posts and links are located at subdomain.university.edu/myusername/blogname

Previously, after some time and frequent posts, several blogs achieved a PR3 status



Link Prices



university.edu~myusername

  • $15 permanent link: simple link in page sidebar.

  • $25 permanent blurb – your own 35-45 word blurb in the page [in sidebar.]

  • $35 permanent: Links + Blurbs + Your own page and control –you’ll get the above plus a page of your own which I will update at your request.



.EDU Blogs at subdomain.university.edu/myusername/blogname
  • $6 - You write the blog post

  • $8 - I write the blog post


  • $18/month - Your own .EDU blog



For your own blog, you give me your desired blogname, I create the blog for you, and then I give you admin status to have control over the blog. Simple enough. No gambling, adult, pharms, or questionable content is allowed.



Prices are rough guidelines and negotiable.



Contact me for more information if you are interested. Serious inquires only please. PM or email at uniseoblogger@gmail.com. Also, I created a wordpress page for the deal for future, more permanent reference:

http://uniseoblogger.wordpress.com/" target="_blank">http://uniseoblogger.wordpress.com/. Thank You.