Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Product Pre-Launch: Major Guitar Guide

Posted on 12:51 AM by programlover









Hello folks!



Today I announce the pre-launch of The Guitar Chord Parser Plus Guide. The guide targets a large group of internet surfers who are casual guitar players, and want to advance their techniques beyond just learning the basic chords.



Website URL: http://www.chordparserplus.com/

Affiliate Page (with ads): http://www.chordparserplus.com/affiliates.html

Clickbank account: chordp

Commission: 90% for first week. 60-75% after week 1.



I created this guide because I believe that the guitar niche is utterly lacking in selection. Jamorama is completely over-saturated with affiliates and only targets complete beginners. I figured it was time for something new.



I will also note that I spend a good deal of time writing this guide, assuring high quality and low refund rates.



I am opened to suggestions to make the affiliate page more useful, and the sales page will continually being revised to assure the best conversion rates.



The product was submitted for CB approval over the weekend and it should be approved by tomorrow. Just thought I would give a heads up to any wise affiliates looking to get ahead of the game. There is only so many affiliates who can get rich off a single project and it's usually those who have been with a product since the beginning that make it.



Good Luck!