Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[WTB] 3 positions available!

Posted on 6:25 PM by programlover









Hello guys,



I am new to this forum but just wanna let you know that I am having around 7 years of marketing experience and in free time I browse some forums like DP.



I saw in last few days that there are very good people with experience in internet marketing. I have just started a new project wherein I am looking for guys who can do some moderation to this project.



This is not paid to post job or something like that. We are currently looking for 3 very experienced guys in Internet marketing and somewhat good reputation here.It would be long term project.So if you get in, initially there will not be any compensation given but as the community grows and so does profit.




Those who are real serious about this can pm me with their experience fields and they will be given mod access straight away after selection through online questioning.