Sunday, October 18, 2009

Want To Partner Up? Free Ads!

Posted on 10:52 AM by programlover









Hey guys,



I have had this site sitting around for a while now - it's AppRocker.com - I haven't done anything with it yet but created it when I got my iPod Touch and was completely baffled by the amount of apps and things you could do on it.



I was just looking back and saw I still have it and would really like to make it and make it one of the best. I will be doing all of it and I will get it all ready but I just wanted to see if any of you wanted to join and help me post a few app reviews or tips or whatnot everyday. We will need to work hard for the first week or so to get a lot of content on it and then we can slow down and post a few a day in between us.



What I was thinking is I would do everything, SEO, publicity and whatnot and with every article you post you get your ads with it.



It's just something I thought of.



If you're interested, please let me know by replying here or PMing me.



It would help me a lot and it could possibly gain you a lot later in time.



Thanks for reading!