Sunday, October 18, 2009

[WTS] Diet Affiliate Site Making Averagely $13,000 Per Month

Posted on 11:51 AM by programlover









This website had been my most profitable website for 2 years. Since I have been making more money from my other projects, I'm trying to be fully involved in my other projects. As I need to move outside of the town due to the projects, I would really like to sell this website as fast as I can. The website is highly dependant on SE traffic, it's true, but it has been on the top of weight loss pills keywords for the past 18 months so I consider it as a stable one. Also, the website runs in almost autopilot as it only requires TOTAL 1 hour every week for maintenance every month, unless if you want to expand the income revenue (by making your own diet pill then try to find affiliates, etc.)



However, even if it's almost autopilot, it's STILL not autopilot. I wasn't on the site for months and you can see my site ranking was dropped just like that. Now since I have been "forcing" myself to get involved in the site for 1-1.5 hours a week, the site is back to the peak of Google and now it's making over $12,000 in the past 1 month.



I'm looking for a quick sell as I need to go abroad in around 1-2 months or maybe 3 if things get delayed.



Also I'm a master of SEO as you can see I conquer the top of super competitive keywords for such a long time. People have been cloning my site but they can't match me at all. By buying my website, I'll teach you how did I start this site from nothing and you can clone those techniques for your other sites. It'll be a bit time consuming to start though.



*Anyway I will sell this website with 2 of its supporting websites. Previously I have ever listed the same URL a year ago and I claimed it was making $30,000 in a month (by October 2008). It was from 2 sites actually, not just from bestpills4weightloss.com. From Bestpills4weightloss.com my earning has been always around $10,000-$22,000 a month. However, I decided to not sell the sites back then because the another site was death because it was black hat. I can assure you though that bestpills4weightloss.com is a legit website, not black hat AT ALL. I will only sell this site with its supporting sites (can't tell here, PM me for details)



*PS: If you check my yearly earning screenshots, it's true by October 2008 I was making around $30,000 in that month but since November until today the screenshots only show my BestPills4WeightLoss.com earning (that's why I say my average earning is just $12,000-$13,000 a month because that's my earning from this site). As you can also see there in the screenshots, I was also trying to promote biz opp offers but they never worked. You should only calculate the earnings from diet affiliate products as I have never promoted them elsewhere beside in bestpills4weightloss.com since November 2008.



Before I promote Clickbooth CPA offers (mainly Acai), i was promoting Proactol and that's why I also attached screenshot from my Proactol sales. Until today I still promote Proactol in the 2nd spot but people usually only buy the most recommended products.



For earning proof attachments and analytics proof, go to Flippa:

http://flippa.com/auctions/77006/Aff...et-ProfitMonth