Saturday, October 24, 2009

[WTS] PR2 Windows 7 Site Hot Niche runningwindows7.com

Posted on 1:50 PM by programlover









I'm reluctantly selling this PR2 site as I've lost my adsense account and can't find another ad network that compares.



The site atuto updates from google news and youtube and uses Wordpress.



The site made approx $5 a month from Adsense but I can't show stats as I no longer have the account. You'll see from the traffic stats below though, that the figure is real, given the volume of traffic and specificness of the niche. I currently use widgetbucks on the site but they pay 0.01c cpm which is a big drop.



The site is PR2. and has an Alex rank of 1,683,814



The only promotion I have done is to submit the site to social bookmark sites so with a little extra promotion you could increase on traffic and revenue.



The site is number 2 on Google out of 85,400,000 for the term running windows 7



Free push on the domain with Godaddy (exp 1/31/2010), buyer responsible for transfer of the site.



You can expect a traffic spike due to the release of Windows 7 this week.



Starting Bid: $50

Increments of $10



The stats below explain everything else, I think.























Last edited by lafours; Today at 4:44 am.


Reason: .