Saturday, October 24, 2009

[WTS] Selling links in ebook: Squeezepages For Newbies

Posted on 12:20 PM by programlover









I am selling text links (15 words or less) at the end of my ebook: "Squeezepages For Newbies", cost is $15.95 per link.



All links will be accepted but NO adult, get-rich-quick, drug store/pills, warez, hacking and illegal links. I have the rights to reject any link.



Your link will appeared at the back of this ebook which is a PDF file.



BONUS: Your text link will also be rotated on my forum, for a limited period, this will brings you extra visitors! You also can send me your 125x125 or 88x31 banner image's URL to replace the text, the site URL must be the same.





P.S. This offer will be closed in 24 hours and only a maximum of 10 links will be sold, grab a link now before it's too late!



P.P.S. Checking copies will be sent to all buyers.