Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bug Fix Needed - $5

Posted on 5:56 AM by programlover









I need a bug fix done on my script. My server recently turned on SAFE MODE, which they won't remove. I've been told that I can fix the problem by modifying my PHP code. The script is to upload image files. Now, it shows the following errors when uploading:




Code:
Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 645 is not allowed to access /home/pickaloo/public_html/photos/11-01-09 owned by uid 99 in /home/pickaloo/public_html/index.php on line 157

Warning: rename() [function.rename]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 645 is not allowed to access /home/pickaloo/public_html/photos/11-01-09 owned by uid 99 in /home/pickaloo/public_html/index.php on line 183

The two lines that are referenced as the error are:




Code:
157: if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['filename']['tmp_name'], $target))
183: rename("photos/$date/$filename", "photos/$date/$pt2");

I'm told the error has something to do with the UID's being different.