Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Google Keyword Tool

Posted on 5:56 AM by programlover









My main form of making money online has always been freelance. Recently, I've decided to concentrate on making money developing websites. I have moderate knowledge with developing websites and have made up to $400 a month in the past. My traffic however, was never mainly from search engines but from advertisements. This is because I never bothered to learn much about keywords and their effectiveness.



Nowadays the only way to come up in SERPS is to research for low competition keywords with decent searches, correct? But how much is decent?



I know I'm just rumbling off here, so here's the main question. Let's I come across a keyword on a very popular mainstream anime show (it's actually on right now!). Google Keyword Tool says it has very low competition, a Local Search Volume of 74,000, and a Global Monthly Search Volume of 40,500. Is this considered a good keyword for the topic?