Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[WTB] Many Links in Many Niches

Posted on 1:58 PM by programlover









Hello all,



I have 11 websites, in 10 different niches. instead of going to individuals for links seperately, I am looking to deal with 1 or 2 people who can offer me a (cheap) solution for all of my sites (or as many as possible).



The niches are defined, with the length I would want a link for, here:





1. Recruitment/Medical/Doctors - 1 year (x2 sites)

2. Art/Interior Design - 6 months

3. Legal - 1 year

4. IT/Recruitment - 1 year

5. Software/Accounting - 6 months

6. Electronic Tools/Rail/Trains (perhaps Technology, but not phone/computer related) - 1 year

7. Water/Office - 3 months

8. Disability/elderly People - 6 months

9. Business - 6 months

10. Fashion - 6 months



As I would be buying in bulk, I would want a good discount.



I want somebody who can offer me a bulk deal with at least 6 of my niches at the same time. (for the specified time periods)



If you make me an offer, please do NOT offer me GENERAL blogs - I have been specific with what I am looking for above, so please do not waste my time (sorry if I seem rude!! ).



Please entitle your PM - ***Bulk Offer***



Please have the PM set out like this, with these details:



URL's & Niche: [URL name] - [niche]

PR: [PR number]

Cost: [$price]

Paypal: [Paypal Payment email address]



Please, lay it out like this, or won't be able to look at the offer...



I hope this makes sense, and I look forward to hearing from you.



All the best,



M