Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LINK BUILDING SERVICE -Angela & Paul’s method (October Months Package)

Posted on 5:56 AM by programlover









Get you websites in top places of Google in less than 3 days as told by Paul and Anjela.I am glad to offer my link building service for webmasters here in DP..



I think u guys know about the Angela & Paul’s link building method and its benefits...



Now the rates are slashed to $25 for 70 sites. I offer u a service for October month’s package.. I have selected 70 high pr sites from October month’s package..



One URL and 3 anchor text of yours will be posted in each site. Your websites link will be placed from PR4 to PR9.You will get 210 do follow links from High pr websites with your anchor texts...



Your profile url's will be pinged to get fast index in google..Also the RSS feeds will submitted to top rss directories...



I have last 2 month packages also..It contains 140 sites....



You can order either this month package or last 2 moth packages or both...



If u order both package then your url and anchor text will be posted in 210 sites..So u will get 630 do follow links..you have to pay $75 for this..



Turn around time is 24-48 hours per order.. I can give your report as soon as possible..



Report will be submitted in excel sheet.



The report will contain the profile username ,password and the urls of the link placed....



If you need examples.. I am ready to show you...



To know about my job plz see the review of my last thread below



http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1495874



Payment :Paypal only

Reply With Quote